Download a Free Copy of the Envitech 2007 IT3 Conference Paper to Learn About Wet Scrubber Technology for Controlling Biomass Gasification Emissions
- A commercial power plant is being developed to produce 5 MW of energy from biomass
- Distillery and wood wastes are fed into a gasifier to make syngas
- The syngas is combusted in an internal combustion engine (ICE) to produce electricity from a generator
- Tars and particulates in the syngas need to be removed prior to entering the engine
- A pilot study was conducted on an existing gasifier in Costa Rica to guide the cleaning system design for a 1MW Demonstration Plant
To download the Envitech 2007 IT3 conference paper, just fill out the form below!