Air Pollution Control Systems
Envitech is a leading supplier of air pollution control systems. We specialize in particulate, acid gas, and tar removal from industrial processes. Our systems include wet electrostatic precipitators, high efficiency Venturi scrubbers, and packed bed absorbers.
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL APPLICATIONS
An Envitech air pollution control system is an engineered solution for meeting challenging process requirements and strict regulations.
Applications for Envitech products include:
• Renewable Energy/Waste-to-Energy
• Hazardous, Medical, and Industrial Waste Incineration
• Biomass and Coal Gasification
• Pyrolysis, Plasma, and Fluidized Bed Reactors
• Ethanol and Bio-fuels
• Thermal Oxidizers, Industrial Dryers and Industrial Boilers
• Chemical and Mineral Processing
• Wood Products and Wood Pellet Mills
• Semiconductor Manufacturing
Our systems are used to treat a wide range of air pollutants, including:
• Particulates, aerosols, tars
• Acid Gases: SO2, HCl, HF, HBr
• Ammonia (NH3)
• Heavy metals: Cd, Pb, Hg, As, Ni, Au
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL PRODUCTS
• Quencher - Envitech's two-stage quencher uses makeup water followed by a low-pressure-drop Venturi mounted on an integral sump.
• Condenser/Absorber - Envitech's condenser/absorber provides high removal efficiency for acid gases and conditions particulate matter for removal in the Venturi scrubber at a lower pressure drop than in conventional scrubbers.
• Venturi Scrubber - Envitech's Venturi scrubber ensures uniform liquid distribution, eliminating wet/dry line build up in the Venturi throat. Coupled with our condenser/absorber, an Envitech Venturi scrubber provides the highest possible removal of particulate matter at the lowest possible pressure drop.
• Entrainment Separator - Envitech's high-efficiency, multi-stage waveform entrainment separator effectively collects fine drops, while operating at a low pressure drop.
• Wet Electrostatic Precipitator - Envitech's wet electrostatic precipitator is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding applications and is highly efficient for removing sub-micron particulate and aerosols.
• Packed Bed Scrubber - Envitech's vertical packed bed scrubbers and horizontal crossflow scrubbers provide economical and high efficiency solutions for the removal of acid gases.
• Auxiliary Equipment and Services - Envitech systems are available with a wide range of auxiliary equipment and services, including installation, ductwork, stack, dampers, and fans.
Condensers, packed tower scrubbers, quenchers, Venturi scrubbers, and wet electrostatic precipitators—are also sold for non-APC applications.
Envitech personnel have pioneered major advancements in scrubber technology, starting from the 1970’s when we captured more than 90 percent of all EPA-sponsored wet scrubber research. To date, we have supplied more than 500 wet scrubber systems worldwide.