Air Pollution Control Systems
Envitech is a leading supplier of air pollution control systems. We specialize in the treatment of particulate and gaseous emissions from industrial sources. Our systems include wet electrostatic precipitators, high efficiency Venturi scrubbers, and packed bed absorbers.AIR POLLUTION CONTROL APPLICATIONS
Envitech systems are custom engineered by experienced personnel to solve the most challenging emission problems. Many of our systems treat hot gases from thermal processes including kilns, furnaces, roasters, dryers, incinerators, hazardous waste combustors, thermal oxidizers, gasifiers, and pryolyzers. Typical applications include:
• Hazardous, Medical, and Industrial Waste Incineration
• Chemical and Mineral Processing
• Pot Ash Mining
• Primary and Waste Oil Refining
• Sewage Sludge Processing
• Sulfite Pulp Production
• Glass and Insulation Manufacturing
• Wood Products and Pellet Mill Production
• Ethanol and Bio-fuels Production
• Geothermal and Renewable Power Generation
• Semiconductor, Ceramic Tile, Plastic, and Tire Manufacturing
Envitech systems are used to treat a wide range of pollutants, including:
• Particulates, aerosols, SO3, tars
• Acid Gases: SO2, HCl, HF, HBr
• Ammonia (NH3)
• Heavy metals: Cd, Pb, Hg, As, Ni, Au
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL PRODUCTS
- Quencher - Envitech's two-stage quencher uses makeup water followed by a low-pressure-drop Venturi mounted on an integral sump.
- Condenser/Absorber - Envitech's condenser/absorber provides high acid gas removal efficiency and conditions particulate matter for removal in the Venturi scrubber at a lower pressure drop than in conventional scrubbers.
- Venturi Scrubber - Envitech's Venturi scrubber ensures uniform liquid distribution, eliminating wet/dry line build up. Coupled with a condenser/absorber, an Envitech Venturi scrubber provides the highest removal of particulate matter at the lowest pressure drop.
- Entrainment Separator - Envitech's high-efficiency, multi-stage waveform entrainment separator effectively collects fine drops while operating at a low pressure drop.
- Wet Electrostatic Precipitator - Envitech's wet electrostatic precipitator is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding applications and is highly efficient for removing sub-micron particulate and aerosols.
- Packed Bed Scrubber - Envitech's packed bed scrubbers scrubbers provide economical and high efficiency solutions for the removal of acid gases.
- Auxiliary Equipment and Services - Envitech systems are available with a wide range of auxiliary equipment and services, including installation, ductwork, stack, dampers, and fans.
Envitech personnel have pioneered major advancements in scrubber technology, starting from the 1970’s when we captured more than 90 percent of all EPA-sponsored wet scrubber research. To date, we have supplied more than 500 wet scrubber systems worldwide.